Kontronik KOLIBRI 140 HV-I
- with integrated telemetry
- Telemetry protocols for Futaba, Jeti, Multiplex, Mikado, Graupner
- B luetooth-capable and online-updatable
- 6-12S LiPo, 25-50V
- 140 A continuous current
- BEC 10A continuous current
- BEC 30A peak current
- 170g with cables
- Dimensions without electrolytic capacitor 93 x 46 x 19 mm
The KOLIBRI is available in two HV variants and three LV variants
- All variants are characterized by high and stable performance.
- As always with KONTRONIK, these controllers also have reliable protective functions.
- The software is based on that of the premium controller KOSMIK, so that the KOLIBRI has optimal control behavior.
- The well-known soft start and the diverse mode programming are also known from the premium segment.
- Another highlight is the integrated telemetry function.
Telemetry data for the brands Futaba, Multiplex, Graupner, Mikado and Jeti are output without an additional Telme module.
- All variants also have a powerful BEC with up to 9 V and 10 A continuous current.
- Of course, all variants are Bluetooth-enabled and can be updated online.